Thread: Immediate Help for Baltimore LEO and forum member

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    2n attempt at posting this: We have a thread on this forum "What have you done today to prepare?" The following is cut and pasted from a MD forum from a BPD LEO at 0209:

Guys..I'm not going to beat around the bush for the few of you who know me, know I'm BPD. I just got relieved after a long long night and I need your help.

I know there was a member here who makes and sells blow out kits. If any one here has contacts can you have that member reach out to me asap.

Give me a price and I will meet them at GC or anywhere outside of city limits. Ill give a contact number via PM.

Baltimore's my home, we're not giving it up. I wish I could say more believe me. Gotta grab some sleep before next roll call.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you making it a separate post.

When the LEO posted his request on the MD forum, he has had many offering free kits. Also, officers deployed (if that is the correct term) from PG County are individually issued one, therefore they are sort of partnering up. Also many members of the MD forum have offered the LEO's & family their home to crash.

This is still a great country, God Bless America!