Ugh, I'm from PA and there is a large gun culture here, but to use that cliche term, there are an awful lot of "fudds" that don't fully support 2A rights and don't care what happens as long as they can keep their Bambi shooter. They're frankly almost as bad as the straight up antis.

I've experienced this first hand at a really nice club I belonged to. The officers decided that "their" club was for "sportsmen" only and banned more than 6 rounds in any semi auto and banned "rapid" fire.

I told them that I couldn't even practice the courses of fire for another local club's military shoot with an M1 Garand or carbine due to their asinine rules. I asked them why that didn't make me a "sportsmen" and was met with blank stares... I dropped my membership right then.

A lot of these people are truly brainless and/or don't understand the "slippery slope". Once they outlaw black rifles, etc and then start gunning for stuff like the semi-auto shotguns the waterfowl hunters use, then they'll be up-in-arms but it will also be too late.