Thread: PA may be the next to fall

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Exclamation PA may be the next to fall

From the Times Herald Where Rob McCord, Katie McGinty, Allyson Schwartz and Tom Wolf stand on the issues, ( although we now know Tom Wolf won the democrat nod for governor) Pennsylvania Democratic Gubernatorial Primary Debate, Thursday, May 8, 2014, in Philadelphia
    "GUN RIGHTS

All four candidates would sign legislation to enact universal background checks, ban sales of assault weapons, require that gun owners report lost or stolen guns and grant municipalities the ability to enact gun control ordinances.

McCord and Schwartz would sign legislation to limit the number of handguns that one person could buy in an effort to deter straw purchases. McGinty would not sign legislation to limit handgun purchases. Wolf wouldn’t say whether he would sign that legislation."

http://www.timesherald.com/general-n...-on-the-issues

Not only do they plan a "Assault weapon ban" They would grant municipalities the ability to enact gun control ordinances, which I take it to mean IF you travel in PA, what is legal in one township or countyh maybe illegal in another.And with the recent Ban on DOMA in PA I dont see any constitutionality from our state legislators or Judicial system. Also take into consideration Tom Corbertt has the lowest approval rating of all governors. and is failing in the polls.
    PA is in danger of becoming NY. NJ and CT, grave danger, and I dont see any gun owners standing up to fight like they should.
    Last edited by Phillygunguy; 05-22-14 at 03:49.
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe