Thread: Light questions

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Light questions

I am looking at lights for my rifle and am at a crossroads.

Inforce has the wmlx for a decent price. 150ish and I have an inforce on my pistol and love it, but have played with surfire lights and streamlight and like them, but have never pulled the trigger, no pun intended.

Is there lights out there that are of better quality for close to that cost?

I have started looking around and am not all familiar with all that is out there.

This is a run and gun KISS Kiss rifle I did on a budget, so I don't want to break the bank, but certain items I will spend money on.

Let me know what other options are out there, that will work/ last longer than inforce wmlx or what you are using that has been a solid product.

I want a slim line light( main reason I like the inforce) and will put it at 11' on my forend.

If I forgot any info let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    My vote would toward the Inforce or Streamlight TRL1-HL. Both good, both reasonably priced.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I would look at Arisaka Defense lights or their KM mounting options with the light of your choice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    My vote would toward the Inforce or Streamlight TRL1-HL. Both good, both reasonably priced.
    The new 800 lumen TLR is calling to me at $120 or so. No concerns with my four Streamlights over the 15 years.
    OP - nice looking svelte rifle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Streamlight tlr (or Surefire if can afford) at 12:00 position.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye View Post
    I would look at Arisaka Defense lights or their KM mounting options with the light of your choice.

Do you have experience with them? I've only just now heard of but the few reviews out there sound pretty good.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vpetrell View Post
    Do you have experience with them? I've only just now heard of but the few reviews out there sound pretty good.

I ran a Surefire G2X Tactical in an Arisaka KeyMod mount. Fantastic mount.

Right now, I'm using a Surefire X300U-B at 12:00 ahead of the front sight, and I like it much better. No complaints at all with Arisaka's mount, I just found that I like a 12:00 X300 better, particularly for ambidextrous shooting.