Quote Originally Posted by soldier_twiggy View Post
Basically, just point me towards the lighter 7.62 cans because weight/length is probably my chiefest concern.
If OAL then Weight is your concern, these are on the short list of go-to. If it's weight then OAL the SAS Reaper. If it's cost then cost, then weight you want Titanium YHM. If it's Cost then Weight/Sound Suppression then SAS Arbiter. If it's outright precision and sound suppression TBAC.

The minimal POI shift has to do with the mounts used - the thread-over muzzle device setup if attached to good concentric threads are very repeatable if torqued consistently. Coming from my now extremely biased background (aerospace machining) having half-MOA repeatability with a thread-over system is simply being able to hold a 0.002" tolerance on the mount components and baffle concentricity and avoiding the temptation to use the smallest possible ID baffles and end cap, so I'm no longer astounded at mounting repeatability as much as how much suppression can still happen while running larger than nominal caliber baffles.