Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PPQ/PPX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Walther PPQ/PPX

I've heard Walther's newer offerings (PPQ and PPX) referred to as "the best handguns on the market that nobody knows about".

I'm guessing with Glock, S&W, and all the other big names out there that Walther isn't the first brand that comes to mind when quality handguns are discussed. But are they really that far under the radar?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Dunno about the ppx but my ppq is the best handgun out of the box I've ever bought. It needs nothing but sights and lots of ammo.
    People like to accessories and customize which is a big part of why glocks and m&p's are so popular. That and many law enforcement agencies use them because of price.
    Last edited by ColdDeadHands; 05-31-14 at 11:45.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Lack of promotion and advertisement from Walther.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    For me the PPQ is very ergonomic and accurate. I got mine as my first handgun, when Glock and S&W were having their issues(BTF for Glock & M&P with accuracy issues). When I first heard of it I did the research, got one and I love it. I wish it had a stronger advertising campaign, it's a great handgun.
    Last edited by MiamiCracker; 05-31-14 at 15:07.
    Custom pimp my Orange County Overhauled American Sons of Enhanced M4gery Game Changa Neva Been Done Befo piston driven Tactikul Desert Carbean with its own mags

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Lack of promotion and advertisement from Walther.
    ^This. If Walther would promote those guns and get people to try them, they would fly off the shelves. Walther built one heck of a pistol with the PPQ and PPX.
    I was sold once I shot the PPQ. The ergos are, IMO, the best out there. It is on my list behind another 1911 and a new rifle.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The PPQ seems much like a striker fired P30 to me. I would like to put some rounds through one someday.

Feedback Score
    There is a lack of advertising, but there is also a lack of supply as far as the PPQ goes. The few shops that are close to me get them in every now and then but only a few at a time. The few they get sell right away and their distributors always seem to run out fast also. This is just what I am seeing in my local area. The PPS suffers the same fate in my local area but not to the same level as the PPQ.

There are no shortages of PPXs at my local dealers. The sales guys I've spoken to say the people who've bought them love em, but most people steer away due to looks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've sold off my glocks and am PPQ M1s all the way now. Could not be happier. Have shot the PPX and really like it. It's what I recommend when people ask for a good "cheap" pistol. I just wish all of the mags interchanged like the pile of Glock mags I still have.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just ordered a PPQ M1 the other day. I think it's the best out of the box striker fired gun on the market at the moment.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Does the M1 have the paddle mag release like HK? I see the new ones have a button.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast