Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Aimpoint T2

Feedback Score
    Anyone having issue with a slight wiggle from the T2 with DD mounts? Odd as I have three to compare, two identical Aimpoint T2s with Daniel Defense mount, one is rock solid while the other has a slight movement that i never noticed until another officer noted that his would move slightly.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Anyone having issue with a slight wiggle from the T2 with DD mounts? Odd as I have three to compare, two identical Aimpoint T2s with Daniel Defense mount, one is rock solid while the other has a slight movement that i never noticed until another officer noted that his would move slightly.
    I find the latest DD mounts to be a bit loose in terms of fitting the underside of all my Aimpoint Micros, be it T1 or T2. I actually stopped using them for this reason, since even with loctite a side impact can shift the optic in the mount.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I could not get my H2 to not wiggle in the DD Micro Mount with the lower 1/3 co-witness spacer installed. I removed the spacer and the H2 did tighten up perfectly on the mount in absolute co-witness configuration.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have the gen 1 DD mount and my T2 is rock solid, I wish they hadn't stopped production of it.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829