Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint T2

Feedback Score
    We are past the mid-october ship date, anyone know if these are gonna be further delayed or can we still expect an October release?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kunc View Post
    We are past the mid-october ship date, anyone know if these are gonna be further delayed or can we still expect an October release?
    Here's my guess: T2 pre-orders ship mid-November and then go out of stock until Christmas time.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shipping to pre-order customers has started from LaRue. Should have mine in a few days.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KM223 View Post
    Shipping to pre-order customers has started from LaRue. Should have mine in a few days.
    Yup, I got the shipping notice late yesterday. It's supposed to be here on Monday.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Well, I'm dying to know if the dot is crisper. That's really all I care about regarding the "Micro" evolutionary process here.

Feedback Score
    I'm on the preorder list, and have no shipment notification. In fact, Larue said my order will be filled when they get their next shipment.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    I'm on the preorder list, and have no shipment notification. In fact, Larue said my order will be filled when they get their next shipment.
    What is your order date?

Feedback Score
    What is your order date?
    Unfortunately, October 23rd. If it becomes available elsewhere, that order is getting cancelled.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    Unfortunately, October 23rd. If it becomes available elsewhere, that order is getting cancelled.
    I was just informed by LaRue that my order did not make this first batch for shipping and will be shipped when they get the second batch from Aimpoint. I think the best and fastest way to the T2 is through LaRue based on the volume they do for Aimpoint. My order date was 10/8/14

Feedback Score
    I was just informed by LaRue that my order did not make this first batch for shipping and will be shipped when they get the second batch from Aimpoint. I think the best and fastest way to the T2 is through LaRue based on the volume they do for Aimpoint. My order date was 10/8/14
    They give you a tentative ETA?

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast