Page 29 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: HK new striker fired pistol VP9! Pics inside!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mayonaise View Post
    I did. I'll admit that it looks promising. If it lives up to the HK reputation it could be a winner. About the only handgun HK made that I was ever really interested in was the P7 amazingly enough. Just could never justify the $$. Perhaps they finally decided that the civilian market was worth something. They never gave a crap about it before.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...aws-vs-people/

http://www.samshks.com/why-hk-doesnt...esnt-hate-you/

They've given many craps, in fact, and have tried very hard to cater to the US civi market only to get dicked many times in return.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    I am pretty eagerto see one of these in person and try it out in live-fire. The VP9 is exciting in a way that the M&P9 and PPQ really aren't - if I'm going to make a change/addition to my existing Austrian Glock 19s, this is probably theoretically the best new pistol to try.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    You are right. We don't know. What we do know though is that HK barrels are the only ones where you can lodge a bullet in the barrel and then shoot it out and the barrel will survive.

C4
    Not only will they shoot out a squib and the barrel not go kaboom, they typically have no discernible loss in accuracy from the event...
    I'm curious to see how these shoot compared to my hybrid match LEM P30.
    Last edited by E-man930; 06-07-14 at 18:05.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - John Dean "Jeff" Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'll take one in .45 ACP please.
    Nullus amicus melior - Nullus inimicus perior

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man930 View Post
    Not only will they shoot out a squib and the barrel not go kaboom, they typically have no discernible loss in accuracy from the event...
    I'm curious to see how these shoot compared to my hybrid match LEM P30.
    Are you saying an H&K handgun can have a squib, you shot another round and it will knock both rounds out without harming the gun??? If that's true it's incredible, I know H&Ks are built like tanks but that would far surpass any expectations I'd ever have for the gun.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Are you saying an H&K handgun can have a squib, you shot another round and it will knock both rounds out without harming the gun??? If that's true it's incredible, I know H&Ks are built like tanks but that would far surpass any expectations I'd ever have for the gun.
    I believe the USP was literally tested for durability by HK by shooting out a squib, but I'm sure others may know more or could correct me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt View Post
    I'll take one in .45 ACP please.
    A VP45 would be sweet!

Feedback Score
    I like my HK45 a lot but if they offer a VP45 I'd be very temped to buy one of those too.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Yes

Sent from my SM-T217T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    I want one, really digging the P-07, but given H&Ks' long history of reliability and accuracy I think it's a no brainer.

Page 29 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast