Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: disapproved

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

disapproved

Weird,
    The eform 1for my 300 blackout lower came back disapproved today. The reason on the bottom only said that I need to resubmit on paper because problems with the eform system are preventing the approval of the application.

That just seems weird. It didnt say have anything on it saying it was filled out wrong so I guess I'll do a paper form exactly like it was filled out electronically.

Feedback Score
    Dang Weird.

Feedback Score
    I've been seeing others report similar issues where some of the information they submitted (they printed the submission) apparently didn't show up or disappeared on the BATF end. Sucks

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnut284 View Post
    I've been seeing others report similar issues where some of the information they submitted (they printed the submission) apparently didn't show up or disappeared on the BATF end. Sucks
    Maybe, just a pain in the butt that I've waited this long and have to start all over. I called and was told to print the disapproved form 1 with their reasoning on top, the 200 charged to my card would be refunded so I have to do a check and then to start all over. Oh well, I have a form 4 ready to send in for the suppressor meant to go on this lower. Guess I'll send them all in at once.

Feedback Score
    First I've seen of that. Have you emailed anybody in charge (not just the people answering the phone) to see if there's an alternate resolution.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    First I've seen of that. Have you emailed anybody in charge (not just the people answering the phone) to see if there's an alternate resolution.
    I sent an email to the help site listed on the web asking either do I 100% get my money back, do I really have to refile in paper and if I do, do I have to go to the back of the line?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very strange, I would definatly speak to someone in charge.
    When I did my paperwork for my SBR, pre e-file, I noticed everyone I spoke with had a different opinion on the details.
    I was rather surprised at the time and crossed my finger when sending everything in.
    One would think they would have it together, but it's just another .gov agency.
    Last edited by Averageman; 06-09-14 at 14:59.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Same thing happened with my eform, I had filled a section out I wasn't suppose to. It was dumb of me. I've resubmitted it through paper.

Feedback Score
    29 (97%)
    Well now you guys have me worried, I am (hopefully) days out on getting my F1 back and now all I can hope is there is no problems. Fingers crossed!
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Semper Paratus AR-15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    Just to try to calm others.

This is the downside of the E-Forms.

As I understand it, if your ducks aren't 100% in a row on the first submission they reject the form entirely. I believe it's a limitation of the E-Forms.

Traditional forms they can put in problem status and you can send correct info, fix errors, etc.

E-Forms it's either right or not. AFAIK.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast