Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: disapproved

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    Just to try to calm others.

This is the downside of the E-Forms.

As I understand it, if your ducks aren't 100% in a row on the first submission they reject the form entirely. I believe it's a limitation of the E-Forms.

Traditional forms they can put in problem status and you can send correct info, fix errors, etc.

E-Forms it's either right or not. AFAIK.
    That is the problem right there, it doesn't tell you what is wrong with it. So if you fill it out exactly like it was sent in originally it will just get rejected again paper wise.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFshirt View Post
    That is the problem right there, it doesn't tell you what is wrong with it. So if you fill it out exactly like it was sent in originally it will just get rejected again paper wise.
    I called today and talked to a lady name Kimberly. Very helpful. She said that more than likely it was because I chose 300 in the dropdown menu for caliber. She said to mail the entire thing back to her personally all on paper making sure it says 300blk in the caliber and she will move it to the front of the line. Fingers crossed

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I called today and talked to a lady name Kimberly. Very helpful. She said that more than likely it was because I chose 300 in the dropdown menu for caliber. She said to mail the entire thing back to her personally all on paper making sure it says 300blk in the caliber and she will move it to the front of the line. Fingers crossed

Good deal.

When did you submit your e-Form?

I have one that is coming up on 5-6 months now.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Good deal.

When did you submit your e-Form?

I have one that is coming up on 5-6 months now.
    It was submitted on 25 January. I have been reading where people who submitted the same week I did getting theirs back so I have been looking for it but I was not expecting an out and out disapproval.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm glad to hear you don't have to go all the way to the back of the line again. I have one submitted on 27 Feb and I'm hoping and praying there are no problems with it.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    I would say that's BS. 300blk is not a caliber. It's a cartridge. The caliber is .30 or .300, or whatever the technical term is.

However, I went back and looked at my paper form, and I put 300 Blackout and it was approved.

I hope something is worked out for you, but I don't buy the explanation.

Was it Kimberly Ramsburg? As Section Chief, she ought to be able to take care of it.
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 06-10-14 at 19:38.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This is why you don't submit an E form.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    This. I keep telling people to do it the old fashioned way but the draw for 'quicker' is just too much for some I suppose. I'll give them a couple of decades to work out the kinks since they don't appear to be in any real hurry to make the system better for us and I'm not surprised.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post

If you follow the instructions, it's really not that hard.

Four submissions, four approvals.

Feedback Score
    Is one really playing with fire in the sixth ring of Hell with the Devil's daughter if one puts 5.56 and is approved and then puts a .300blk upper on it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast