Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: very best LPK

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    I don't doubt that an RRA lpk CAN last as long as a colt, etc.; it's the extra steps companies like colt take to ensure you're getting the best.
    What unit or prior experience, better yet how much do you go shooting... whats the wear on this lpk ... whats the failure point , have you done that ... how many rounds? how much stress can the lpk take.... never has happens, AR's are known for their upper parts blowing up before any LOWER WILL FAIL including a trigger.... please explain to me and tell me a numeric failure point for a trigger... the lpk will last longer than you can imagine.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Tone it down.
    First off, there's no need to discuss my "credentials". Secondly, I was stating the simple fact that colt, LMT, etc. have better qc processes then companies like rra, etc. If you note... I said I don't doubt that an rra lpk CAN last just as long. I just prefer peace of mind.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by francobx22 View Post
    This is a late response on a circle topic thats always the question... what LPK to buy..
    Quote Originally Posted by francobx22 View Post
    What unit or prior experience, better yet how much do you go shooting... whats the wear on this lpk ... whats the failure point , have you done that ... how many rounds? how much stress can the lpk take.... never has happens, AR's are known for their upper parts blowing up before any LOWER WILL FAIL including a trigger.... please explain to me and tell me a numeric failure point for a trigger... the lpk will last longer than you can imagine.
    If you're going to recycle a ~3 1/2 year old thread, try to add some sort of useful or substantive content.

If you are interested in the differences between various brands of LPKs, and trends in brands over time, there are a number of threads for your review.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345