Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: interesting occurance at the ER

Feedback Score
    it was a benchmade infidel and he said something about the lock being off and having his hand in his pocket. I have no clue how he managed to do it though. Maybe his girlfriend stabbed him and he made up the story. I'm sure the guy feels like a bad ass for self "treating" a self inflicted wound, but he woulda been fine with a towel and then some super glue later.
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    It's a shot in the dark ... I have a better chance of guessing when my wife will be mad for no reason.
    "If your not using an aimpoint, you need to take a ****ing piss test." -LAV

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    If I could stomach it, I'd go search TOS for the AAR on this combat medic, heroic story!!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    It seems my concern about otf knives, which a Benchmade Infidel is, is not that far off the mark.

If anyone's careless enough to put one in their pocket with the safety off...OUCH!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Off topic... but I've never understood the love of automatic knives. I mean... when I was a kid I like chinese stars and switchblades... but at some point, you just need a good folder... and to move on to an M4.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Off topic... but I've never understood the love of automatic knives. I mean... when I was a kid I like chinese stars and switchblades... but at some point, you just need a good folder... and to move on to an M4.
    Because dude...it's called the Infidel! It's important that a mans knife identifies him as an astute student of culture.
    Team Medic, Task Force Zangaro
    "The Cat's Originals"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Pussy. The fact he showed up in an ED at all shows his high-flow estrogen.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hipaa stops me from sharing stories from the ER I work in...especially in any written form

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Interestingly, the other week I was present when a female cranked a round through her holster with a 9mm.

In and out puncture of upper thigh, long laceration of the outer calf, bullet impacted dirt.

By the time I laid her down and started to work down, a well meaning kid had already cut most of her pants off and applied a TQ to her thigh...between the puncture wounds. No arterial bleeding.

It is what it is, she's fine now, No harm, just over application of available items.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    Hipaa stops me from sharing stories from the ER I work in...especially in any written form
    HIPAA is vague and shady if your stories do not allow for any way to recognize or identify the patient. Now hospital policy may say otherwise. In any case, do tell....I worked an an urban ED for 10 years and I still love the stories....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My auto opener (without a safety lock), opened inadvertently in my pocket once, I rarely carry it anymore for that reason.
    Marriage is a good institution, considering you're ready for one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast