Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300 blackout bolt gun

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Never understood the 300blk bolt gun thing but it would be fun to own if money isn't an issue, and Taliv is smarter than I am.

What are you trying to do with it that a 308 cannot do better?
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 03-13-17 at 11:02.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Never understood the 300blk bolt gun thing but it would be fun to own if money isn't an issue, and Taliv is smarter than I am.

What are you trying to do with it that a 308 cannot do better?
    Trying not to spend 4k on another GAP rifle, lol. I could probably cut and thread an old Remington 788 in .243. Just seeing if anyone else has any experience in the way forward after buying a 300BLK bolt gun, what happened after, keep it sell it?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    That is a cool looking rifle. Can you give us more details. Specifically on the barrel and can?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bolt action 300blk rifles are niche guns that fill a need that we might think that we have. The tinkerer, the hobbyist, the bullet caster may view this round as an intermediate or short range proposition allowing him to have a quieter or less noisy rifle that he enjoys literally making ammo(and maybe bullets for). This rifle may be shorter and handier. I must scold our esteemed accountant for applying logic to buying guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12