Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TAG Gladiator chest rig?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's about the "tip of the iceberg" as far as reasons to not order from BDS, CSM, and especially TAG.
    I was still a Marine when some of the guys I knew in other recon teams were wearing CSM stuff- it all seemed to resemble the OSOE gear we were wearing.
    At the time I had no idea of all the drama. But some people are straight up willing to **** over good guys that offer good products in the name of money.
    West Coast Recon Marines have been spending their own money on (Original)SOE gear for years- and now John is back still making extremely detailed, heavy duty gear that will last.

Dave.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BC520 View Post
    Osman partnered up with Mike bornfriend and my x wife (BDS, R&S tactical, militarygear.org, tacticalgear.net, etc, etc) (as noted here)

stay away from bds

Im prety sure tag copied that sub-load from bds who has my stolen patterns. Osman often says "why inovate when you can recreate"

It appears as if Chris has contacted one or more people on this thread to tell them "the rest of the story".

I think it is funny because he didn't call me.

I know the story.
    Hey Convict Aren't you a FELON?

And I mean before the whole deal with them kicking your shop door and flashbanging you Convict.

Is'nt that what got you in trouble? Being a felon and accessing firearms, right Convict?

So here you are on a WEAPONS forum which I find Ironic because you are not even allowed to own anything here Convict.

Although there is still airsoft which is where I have seen you doing quite a bit of buisness when I googled you Convict.

You're pissed about Chris informing on you? I don't know about that but here is some advice Convict... Don't break the law.

As far as I know Osmon was in 'astan actually doing a job for our country when you got popped, Convict.

In fact I believe you tried to beg for the help from most of the people you just whined about Convict.

I think you are just bitter about the whole "Shower" thing when you getting your "Sweet loving at the grey bar hotel"

LMAO

Definatly the pot calling the kettle black

You can't even vote convict!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    all of this gear company drama is pathetic. The usual people are still complaining about the usual things.

Anyways, if a company offers something I need; I'll get it. I have a couple items made by TAG and CSM. Each of them are good to go and serve my needs perfectly

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue7a View Post
    Hey Convict Aren't you a FELON?

And I mean before the whole deal with them kicking your shop door and flashbanging you Convict.

Is'nt that what got you in trouble? Being a felon and accessing firearms, right Convict?

So here you are on a WEAPONS forum which I find Ironic because you are not even allowed to own anything here Convict.

Although there is still airsoft which is where I have seen you doing quite a bit of buisness when I googled you Convict.

You're pissed about Chris informing on you? I don't know about that but here is some advice Convict... Don't break the law.

As far as I know Osmon was in 'astan actually doing a job for our country when you got popped, Convict.

In fact I believe you tried to beg for the help from most of the people you just whined about Convict.

I think you are just bitter about the whole "Shower" thing when you getting your "Sweet loving at the grey bar hotel"

LMAO

Definatly the pot calling the kettle black

You can't even vote convict!!!
    I do hope you aren't calling me a felon? You may want to clarify things and your quotes.

I'm an LEO in my state. Not possible if I am the felon, and if you are referring to me I don't appreciate it. I am merely passing information I have found from discussions. BS like this is why I was hesitant to continue to post more informaiton and told those involved to do some research on their own.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Its obvious he is talking about john willis; not you

I do hope you aren't calling me a felon? You may want to clarify things and your quotes.

I'm an LEO in my state. Not possible if I am the felon, and if you are referring to me I don't appreciate it. I am merely passing information I have found from discussions. BS like this is why I was hesitant to continue to post more informaiton and told those involved to do some research on their own.

Feedback Score
    Dont mind me...just passing through.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I would suggest everyone stay on topic here and not accuse other members of being Felons. For those of you that spouted off and falsely accused other members of being felons you will publicly apologize here in this thread or face the actions.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Rig

Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    Its obvious he is talking about john willis; not you
    You are correct Sir

With that said I got the SOTECH Falcon rig split chest and I love it

Feedback Score
    Geez, I didn't realize one little question about some gear would spark such a debate! I apologize for my ignorance regarding the history between OSOE and TAG that lit this thing off!

So...getting back to my original question. Is the rig a quality piece of kit? Functional...Likes...Dislikes...etc.

What are some other rigs with similar set ups?

Thanks again guys!

Regards,

T.W.
    "WORTHY OF TRUST AND CONFIDENCE"

Feedback Score
    I have the SO Tech Falcon, the rig TAG copied into the Gladiator.

Falcon is less money ($185), release buckles for the straps are on both sides instead of just the right.

Nice rig. If you're a small guy, I'd look at a different option. I'm 6'1/210 and I have it as small as it can go. I use it over concealable armor instead of tactical armor where it probably shines better.
    SOTech's new Devil Rig cures some of these issues. I was never able to get a Falcon small enough to wear w/o armor of any sort (5'10", 225#), whereas the Devil Rig I can. Though they are similar rigs, the placement of the buckles allows the Devil Rig to be able to size slightly smaller than the Falcon. Additionally, it uses a padded shoulder harness (like with the Hellcat) and a removable hydration pouch.
    TimW
    Phoenix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12