Thread: ShootingSight Tavor Trigger

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

ShootingSight Tavor Trigger

Saw this on Facebook-Thought you guys would appreciate what MAC has to say so far

Military Arms Channel
    June 24
    The TAV-D Tavor trigger by Shooting Sight is almost here. I have one of the prototypes for testing and so far this thing rocks. It offers a very clean, and reliable, two stage trigger that breaks right around 5.5lbs. More to come.

Last edited by Rickenbacker53; 07-28-14 at 12:18.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

VIDEO on ShootingSight Tavor Trigger

Updated the Thread

Feedback Score
    Great review. I hadn't planned on changing my stock Tavor trigger. It is probably one of if not the heaviest trigger out of all my rifles (and I have a lot) but it doesn't give me as much grief as I've heard others report. It maxes out my trigger pull scale. With the open trigger guard design of the Tavor I planned on leaving the heavy stock trigger as is. But after seeing this I'm considering giving this a try. Even though I don't really have problems with the stock trigger I have to admit that more effort is taking place to shoot the Tavor accurately than other rifles. More so than other bullpup rifles with the notorious bullpup heavy or mushy triggers. I agree, the weight of this Shooting Sight trigger is as low as I'd want to go though. Thanks!