Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White House SBR petition

Feedback Score

White House SBR petition

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    It's almost not worth reminding him that SBRs are even legal to begin with. He'll see that petition and say, "Two hundred dollars to get a NFA tax stamp? Okay, executive order #12,000,000: Tax stamps are now two hundred thousand dollars!"
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    It's almost not worth reminding him that SBRs are even legal to begin with. He'll see that petition and say, "Two hundred dollars to get a NFA tax stamp? Okay, executive order #12,000,000: Tax stamps are now two hundred thousand dollars!"
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with this. Out of sight, out of mind.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    It would be better to sneak it into the healthcare bill or some other bill they want. Just like they do with all the other bills.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I agree completely.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I have yet to meet a sleeping dog that bites.

Let's not wake this one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steyrman13 View Post
    It would be better to sneak it into the healthcare bill or some other bill they want. Just like they do with all the other bills.
    This is the approach to take. Unfortunately, there is not enough spine in the Republican Party to attempt such an act. I agree with out of sight, out of mind.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    not to be rude but this is a fantasy like gun control working for any administration. unarmed people are easier to put in cattle cars

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Speaking of this.. did you see those open carry fukktards in TX got TARGET stores to disallow firearms now? Another 2A victory!!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    John....Moses.....Browning...(thats how I cuss, deal with it)

Do not poke the bear on this one when NFA items are already being looked upon.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast