Thread: trust eform1 ?

Feedback Score

trust eform1 ?

About to attempt to eform a sbs. Being my first attempt with trust and eform I don't know if I need to add the sbs to the trust before uploading all the info to atf.
    Do I upload the trust as only holding the 200.00 dollars or add the sbs as an item on trust? Thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have always read as well as the way I have sent in my last 3 stamps to not put them on the schedule A until you actually have posession of the item. Until the stamp comes back you are not supposed to have posession of it. Once the stamp comes back I amend my schedule A to show it. My first stamp I just put sum of 10 dollars on the schedule A.

Feedback Score
    First, this question comes up a lot. Even a cursory search (on google, if not here), would have given you the answer....which is 'it does not matter'. Do it before, do it after, either is fine.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    First, this question comes up a lot. Even a cursory search (on google, if not here), would have given you the answer....which is 'it does not matter'. Do it before, do it after, either is fine.
    "Sorta"

Trusts, in some (all?) states, are required to own something before it can be a valid trust. This is why many people put a dollar bill w/ serial number in it.

My first forms included a Form1 for a lower I already owned so I just put that on it. I have heard anecdotal stories on the interwebs of people getting rejected for putting Form 4 items on their Schedule A's before approval.

Feedback Score
    got it done with the 200.00 for the stamp listed on trust. hopefully i didnt miss anything . thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ttf909 View Post
    got it done with the 200.00 for the stamp listed on trust. hopefully i didnt miss anything . thanks
    That's how my first one went as well (actually, first 11 went that way, as they were all pending at the same time). Nine of them have since come back approved.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    With 3 stamps in hand and 3 pending, the only schedule A that the ATF has ever received from me lists a $1 bill as the only asset.