Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HSP keymod thorntail WML

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

HSP keymod thorntail WML

Perhaps I missed a thread, but every time I am shooting my light and mount end up on the deck. Shooting rattles it right off my BCM KMR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Is it slipping from the keyholes or rattling apart on on of the 50 other links in the assembly?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    That tells me you are not installing it properly. Make sure the "toe" part of the nuts are facing forward.

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Is it slipping from the keyholes or rattling apart on on of the 50 other links in the assembly?
    One piece mount, you OK today Mark?
    Last edited by kdcgrohl; 07-10-14 at 15:09. Reason: to clarify my nut reference
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdcgrohl View Post
    One piece mount, you OK today Mark?
    I though that thing pieced together. I was looking at it at one point.

(Your edit reason is Sigline material! )
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Nah, one piece. The Noveske is a two piece affair.
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I though that thing pieced together. I was looking at it at one point.

(Your edit reason is Sigline material! )
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The whole thing is just coming off. I'm almost positive I put it on right, but I will double check.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    If there's a slot lug on that mount, it has to be installed wrong to be coming off like that.... assuming the weapon recoil is nudging it loose.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackit View Post
    The whole thing is just coming off. I'm almost positive I put it on right, but I will double check.

Thanks

No way it is falling off if the nuts are oriented correctly. You don't say if you have it mounted on the left or right side. The nuts would have to be turned 180 degrees if moving from left to right. Mine hasn't moved and for the record the front locking lug has been removed to allow the mount to be pushed as far forward as possible on a KMR rail.
    Attachment 27055

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Attachment 27056Unless you have some wacky rail that's made backwards the nuts go this way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast