Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September looms...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My buddy who is an excellent caller got us within 30yds of a couple of good bulls, but neither one of us could seal the deal...it was an awesome experience though.
    Last edited by J-Dub; 10-01-14 at 20:02.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I super hate you, man. I'm working straight through till after the first week of November.

My rifles and Matthews bow are wide open this year, and I can't take advantage. I'm itching badly...
    "You cannot play fair with people who don't care if you get wiped off the map. You don't have to hate everyone who isn't part of your tribe, but it is foolish to keep caring about people who don't care about you."
    Speech at the second National Policy Institute conference, December 26, 2013.

See you soon, AC.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wish we could get out in Sept here and have a chance at a buck still in velvet!

Feedback Score
    No bow hunting for me this year due to recent heart surgery. Patiently awaiting muzzle loader season.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Attachment 28972
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin48 View Post
    No bow hunting for me this year due to recent heart surgery. Patiently awaiting muzzle loader season.
    Hate to hear that, hope you're doing well, best wishes on recovery and good health!
    I had spine surgery in Oct 2005, missed bow, missed firearm, BUT... made up for it in late muzzleloader season
    I hope that works for you too

Attachment 28972
    Last edited by MBtech; 10-11-14 at 00:57.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12