Thread: Warrior Expo East - write up/pix

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Warrior Expo East - write up/pix

Last year I posted about going to Warrior Expo East and I decided this year to go down as well. As always ADS put on a good show and there were plenty of friendly people representing their companies. I apologize ahead of time, all pictures were taken with my Galaxy S5.

More pictures and descriptions at - http://vdmsr.blogspot.com/2014/07/wa...2014.html#more

Feedback Score
    Good stuff. Thanks for the walk though, Voodoo. I was hoping to check this out this year...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln7 View Post
    Good stuff. Thanks for the walk though, Voodoo. I was hoping to check this out this year...
    If you are local and have a way to get in (mil, press, le, etc) then do it. I always have a blast.

Feedback Score
    Cool. I'm local but (only) a veteran but my buddy works for ADS. He said he was crazy busy for this show but it was a great turnout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln7 View Post
    Cool. I'm local but (only) a veteran but my buddy works for ADS. He said he was crazy busy for this show but it was a great turnout.

Yea bigger turn out than 2013.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It was a great show, it did seem busier then last year. If you can, defiantly go. IMO one of the best things about Warrior Expo is that its more focused on the end user. There are actual design people there that are very interested in feedback from people that actually deploy and use their gear. Way more informative and useful then talking to the sales guys.
    Anyone going to the AUSA show?