Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10.5" pistol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Little update.
    Received the LMT enhanced carrier last week, and with everything going on around here, FINALLY got to shoot it.
    The pistol is a 10.5" Rainier Select 5.56mm barrel. Black River Tactical gas block w/ green wicking locktite. gas tube from Aero Precision.
    LMT enhanced full auto carrier. FN bolt. KAK Super SB15 pistol buffer tube, Colt carbine spring and a H3 buffer.

The LMT and the H3 ran all afternoon with out any issue. Locked back on last round every time. Ejected around 4 o'clock.
    15x20 round boxes of XM193 PPU gave their little Serbian lives in this Grand Expiriment today. I like this ammo a lot. Cleaner and more accurate than the LC I was using.

I need to get some .223, like the PMC Bronze and see how that runs. PPU xm193 was made for this gun.
    But I'm wondering how this heavy setup will work with lesser powered ammo.

Thanks.

Edit for side story.
    The range was busy; a lot of people shooting deer rifles with deer season coming up soon. Fathers and their kids shooting on a nice day.
    Everyone shied away from my end of the range. Even the people with AR's...
    Twice people came over to me to find out what caliber I was shooting. 5.56 XM193 PPU.
    Both said it sounded more like a 30-30 or .308 rather than 'the big .22'. Blast and concussion of a much bigger rifle.
    I never noticed much with good earplugs and muffs.
    Last edited by ROK; 09-21-14 at 02:53. Reason: Story time

Feedback Score
    yeppers
    my Colt 10.3 CQB makes even the Mosin and muzzleloader types pull a double take

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123