Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Some ramblings on my H&K VP9

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kantstudien View Post
    Not really good news regarding a DG switch in development from Surefire:

I have not heard or seen anything to suggest that one will be produced for the VP9.

Best regards,

Jeffrey

Technical Support

SUREFIRE, LLC
    I wonder if any of the existing models are close enough?

Feedback Score
    How is the trigger reach with small grips on a VP9 in comparison to a M&P with the small backstrap?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Either slap an X200-400 on it or pretend one is on it. If you aim your thumb for the lever the problem is cured.
    I have big hands and my biggest problem with my VP9 is my support hand thumb hangs halfway off the front of the forward flat and slides off as I shoot due to the extended picatinny rail. I don't think aggressive stippling will help much. I've tried resting my thumb on the X300 Ultra but I won't always have that on there.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm ordering a VP9 and I was surprised to find out that it uses P30 magazines. Anybody know what other accessories are interchangeable? I'm specifically interested in finding out if night sights for the P30 will work with the VP9, but other info on the interchangeability of other P30 accessories would be welcome as well. Thanks.
    "COME AND TAKE IT"

NRA Endowment Life Member
    Texas State Rifle Association

Feedback Score
    I believe that they will.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Feedback Score
    28 (97%)
    Has anyone stippled underneath their VP9 trigger guard? I've become pretty fond of it on other handguns, and haven't seen a good example of it done on a VP9 or any HK with the HK style magazine release yet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpatriate View Post
    I'm ordering a VP9 and I was surprised to find out that it uses P30 magazines. Anybody know what other accessories are interchangeable? I'm specifically interested in finding out if night sights for the P30 will work with the VP9, but other info on the interchangeability of other P30 accessories would be welcome as well. Thanks.

I do not know about the P30 sights working, but I put the HEINIE EZ fit on mine, IMHO they are the way to go take a look at them, and anyone can install, and adjust them, 2,500 rounds and they have not moved they hold their zero perfectly.
    Last edited by Wild Geese 1; 01-12-15 at 19:25.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    VP9=P30=HK45 sights. That and magazines, to my knowledge, is the extent of the interchangeability. They not only interchange but POI is said to be consistent as well, which doesn't "always" happen with aftermarket.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 01-12-15 at 19:37.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    VP9=P30=HK45 sights. That and magazines, to my knowledge, is the extent of the interchangeability. They not only interchange but POI is said to be consistent as well, which doesn't "always" happen with aftermarket.
    Just to clarify, you are saying that HK45 sights work on the VP9, correct? Thanks.
    "COME AND TAKE IT"

NRA Endowment Life Member
    Texas State Rifle Association

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just to clarify, you are saying that HK45 sights work on the VP9, correct? Thanks.
    Yep...........

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast