Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by davidjinks; 04-10-15 at 06:39.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I'm actually looking at buying one too, and I've done a little searching as to what upgrades might be worth doing. One thing I've found/heard is the extended mag release levers.

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Exten...m#.U8QJTokazCQ

I don't have any experience with it yet, but from reading around it's been recommended in other threads

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I have read about that upgrade as well.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Pretty solid package as is. Shoot it and consider sending it to tool tech to have night sights installed in the factory holes if it is zeroed to your liking.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I have a HK45C which is basically the P2000 frame. I love the frame. I just am not a fan of the HK LEM trigger. It'll take some getting used to if you've never used it.
    "If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Deleted
    Last edited by davidjinks; 04-10-15 at 06:40.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have the V3 on my P2000 in 40SW with a TLR-1 in a RC holster. Went to this pistol from a Glock19 Gen 4 that had ejection issues. Man am I glad I did. Carry it everyday and shoots great. I have the mepros and they work fine for me. The weight of the pistol keep the recoil low. Love it.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am sure getting the meps would be cheaper
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've very recently made that switch from Glocks to the P2000 as well for the reasons listed above as well as a myriad of others. I don't like not having the enormous aftermarket parts availability of Glock and the added cost of anything HK-associated sucks but in the end, my groups, feel and confidence in the pistol tell the tale. As you're aware, the aftermarket for the P2000 ain't the greatest.

I don't frequent many brand-specific sites but I've found some decent technical info at HK Pro.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refere...-part-1-a.html
    http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refere...ll-weight.html

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    To the OP,

I picked up a p2000 v2 two weeks ago with the extended mag release. Needless to say I'm done with my blocks and likely my MPs too.

I just flat out run the gun better than my others. Plus the paddle release is far more intuitive IMO.

It has meprolights on it as present but their probably going to get swapped to trijicons at some point.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast