Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ruger 10-22 Triggers , aftermarket ??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I built up a few 10/22's in the mid and late 90's using mostly Volquartsen parts, but I did use Power Custom trigger parts. They have (had) a nice kit with hammer, sear, trigger, springs, and shims. The triggers are light, and crisp. The only Ruger parts that remain are the receiver, and bolt group.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    They can be hard to find these days. I'd keep checking the trading post at rimfire central http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...&categoryid=38 . There's one for sale there right now. Keep watching. They pop up over there regularly.
    Thanks! I went to my LGS to ask yesterday and they said they never see them anymore either. If I can't find one in the trading post I guess I'll start hitting pawn shops looking for a beater.

Anyone know why they are so hard to get nowadays?

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I have a Volquatsen, hornetproducts.com and a Kidd. All are awesome and a massive upgrade from stock. I like the kidd the best.

Feedback Score
    I built mine using a 20" green mountain Medium sporter barrel a Volquartzen 2000 trigger group and bolt internals, Power custom extended charging handle and spring/Guide. The original rifle was one of the Walmart 22" stainless delux rifles that never shot worth a crap. Also went with the Mueller MPV 4.5-14 scope rings are weaver 4x4's and the scope mount is a power custom unit as well. with High velocity CCI 40 grain Mini mags it is a tack driver at 50 yds and is the local squirrels nightmare. I opened up the factory stock barrel channel for the heavier barrel and other than no fixed sights it looks pretty much stock R. C.'s term for these type rifles is super stock and it fits even though the only ruger made Items on the gun are the receiver bare bolt and stock. Also hovering around that majic $700 invested.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234