Thread: GLOCK reliability

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateMoyer View Post
    This is the kind of drivel that has been discredited multiple times in the Glock problem threads (you've been here for so long that I'd imagine you've read all 100+ pages of the main one, correct?). It's not shooter induced. When an otherwise-functional pistol that was running perfectly for 3,000 rounds starts flinging 5 brass cartridges into your eyes per magazine, it's not the shooter.

I had 5 Gen 3 Glocks in a row that exhibited BTF by 3,000 rounds -- all with 30274 ejectors and stock extractors. I've shot over 30,000 rounds of pistol ammo in the last 2 years and have attended multiple classes; Glocks are the only ones doing this in that time. Other established shooters have also seen BTF and other problems with recent-production Glocks, including Grant himself, Ken Hackathorn, and Randy Lee from Apex Tactical (who personally modified and verified one of my problematic G17s and created a whole new product after extensive testing to fix this problem that he himself saw). Writing it off as limp-wristing or shooter-induced is the denialism of the last 4 years that has been proven to be nothing but fanboy-level dismissal, yet here we are dealing with the same old canards over and over.

It's Glocks. It's not the shooters. Accept it.

How bout this - you pm me an address and we'll get together, I'll do whatever you want to ensure you get your pistols back - send them to me and let me experience the goodness - because all I was saying is I've never seen it and I do spend some time on the range.

As I mentioned we shoot heavy, 147gr, duty equivalent loads, perhaps that is the reason we don't have widespread issues.

As far as fanboy, your the one that is getting shrill.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 07-23-14 at 16:36.