Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAZ View Post
Do you have any experience with the CMMG 8" .300 blackout barrels being used with the Saker 762? I was looking at them due to cost compared to Noveske or Rainier. If I was reading some other posts correctly the 1:7 twist should stabilize heavier subsonic rounds better than the 1:8 or 1:8.5 that some companies use.

The other question I have is using the Saker 762 with 7.62x39. I know the AK pattern rifles have issues with non concentric threads, but I would like to use my Sig 556R threaded in 5/8x24. Are there any known issues with the Sig barrels and non concentric threads? Is there any issue shooting the Wolf/Tula steel case 7.62x39 ammo through the suppressor? I know the ammo shoots a little dirtier than some brass cased ammo, I don't know if that effects the sealed suppressor over time.
1:7 is fine for an 8" upper, but you would probably want something faster if you drop much below that in length. I personally have several 9", 12.5", and 16" AAC uppers with 1:8 barrels (before they switched to 1:7) and have never had a problem, but they switched to 1:7 for a reason.

Your Sig should be good to go, but if you want to be certain pick up one of Geissele's alignment rods: http://geissele.com/accessories/supp...nment-rod.html As far as ammo goes, you should be good to go. But again, if you do shoot enough rounds through the suppressor to actually cause damage, send it back to us and we'll take care of you.