Thread: Walther PK380

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Walther PK380

I picked up a PK380 a few days ago. Ran a few magazines at the range this weekend and it shoots pretty good. I never would have purchased this firearm but for the fact that - it was a great buy, and my wife is scary with a 45. Its a nice handgun and I am surprised I like it at all. This 380 has made want to get a 9mm now. So we will see what follows me home next. I am thinking a small 9mm for concealed carry.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My GF has a PK380. It shoots well enough but I just can't get to liking it. Not a fan of the safety / decocking
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Feedback Score
    Any time I hear about this gun it's when a guy is trying to get his significant other into shooting. Often noted is the soft recoil, and the relatively easy to manipulate controls & slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    for handguns I have a buckmark and a few different 1911 style firearms. the wife scares me when she gets bored with the buckmark and reaches in the range bag and starts loading a 45 magazine. I usually ask her "really?" and then try to help her but rounds start hitting the dirt. I needed this 380 !!!