Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Parts ain't parts and other miscellaneous musings.

Feedback Score
    The price of an item, or the "Total Cost of Purchase" is figured when the item wears out and has to be replaced. The quality and longevity of service is the real cost of purchase, "it ain't over till the fat lady sings"..
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    Is there a good affordable LPK out there? I've heard 'buy colt! (from SAW)' or 'buy DD!' but those two break the bank. Then there's the PSA kits that people grumble about without coming to a clear consensus.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by geckcgt View Post
    Is there a good affordable LPK out there? I've heard 'buy colt! (from SAW)' or 'buy DD!' but those two break the bank. Then there's the PSA kits that people grumble about without coming to a clear consensus.
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...n&key=SPK99796

$60 isn't too bad. I never use the standard trigger anyway though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgibson View Post
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...n&key=SPK99796

$60 isn't too bad. I never use the standard trigger anyway though.
    I've got standard triggers coming out my ARSE do to Pappabear having me install aftermarket on most of his guns.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by geckcgt View Post
    This exact discussion is going on HERE, right now.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678