Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Laws In Pennsylvania

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    WOW, what a story and the timing is unbelievable. dang and double dang

Stay out of harms way and thank you for your service as a LEO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Never and still don't understand why PA residents would need a UTAH CCW class: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/06/us/06guns.html?_r=0
    Delaware honors UT but not PA, so depending on where you travel it can be beneficial.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCMSP View Post
    Delaware honors UT but not PA, so depending on where you travel it can be beneficial.
    Never knew that, now it makes sense. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheTick
    Yes, PA wants you to be a resident of whatever state you have a concealed carry permit from..
    There must be a loophole with Texas permits: Texas requires you to take their class and qualify in Tx, a few Pa transplants to MD have secured a Tx permit by traveling there. As a Pa transplant, that is one cost venture, that I will hold up on. For sure someone is going to bring this to the attention of the PhilaHoe and she will certainly close it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Never knew that, now it makes sense. Thanks

There must be a loophole with Texas permits: Texas requires you to take their class and qualify in Tx, a few Pa transplants to MD have secured a Tx permit by traveling there. As a Pa transplant, that is one cost venture, that I will hold up on. For sure someone is going to bring this to the attention of the PhilaHoe and she will certainly close it.
    I hear you. I get a little murky on the specifics, but when someone tells me they are holding and give me a permit, that pretty much tells me that they are not the turd that's going to take a shot at me. Other than looking for PA residents to have PA permits, if I see a permit from Pluto and you're from Mars, I don't really care. I'm not one to keep someone from being able to protect themselves from the turds. Unless something screams that the person is FUBAR, I err on the side of Freedom.

Carry on man, it's my pleasure to get out in the mix for good people such as yourself.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456