Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: With every boom comes a bust

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What are you all being charged for cci small p primers in your neck of the woods? Hate the has mat fees online.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My shooting has been very limited this year so I have not needed to buy anything. I actually would like to get rid of some varget, h355, and tac. Shipping is the only problem with getting rid of powder. I actually have only looked for h322, and I found 2 pounds locally. Found some online but price with hazmat would have been roughly 300 dollars for 8 pounds. Localy it was 27 dollars per pound.

One thing im always looking for is good expanding bullets. I lucked into 1k of pulled 62 trophy bonded bear claws. I also picked up a some tsx/ttsx, partitions, and some accubonds.

That is all I have picked up this year. Right before the school shooting incident I stocked up.
    Last edited by jstone; 08-29-14 at 00:49.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reconinforce View Post
    What are you all being charged for cci small p primers in your neck of the woods? Hate the has mat fees online.
    $39 for pretty much all the standard primers is what I'll typically see at cabelas. I don't shop around much though.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    $35/1000 for primers at discount sports stores in Western Oregon.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    $35/k for blue box CCI... Everywhere except the mega LGS discount store, where the are $45-50.

Sent from my PRC-104 using phonetics

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Pistol primers are between ~$35-40 at my lgs in Houston.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Z View Post
    Pistol primers are between ~$35-40 at my lgs in Houston.
    What shop is this? One Houstonian to another....

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    What shop is this? One Houstonian to another....
    10ring on Jones Rd.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Primer prices locally still suck down here in Florida. Basically 40 per 1k.

I still buy online in bulk to amortize the hazmat fee into the savings. It works out to be cheaper but i do need to buy quite a few at a time to realize any savings.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456