Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: AR15 prices falling like bricks.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 08-18-14 at 16:50.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch16 View Post
    Yeah you know prices are falling hard when you look on Gun Broker for folks selling their hard earned (long wait) Larue Tactical ARs and trying to get what they paid for it...or turn a profit. 0 bids across the board. Crazy...there was a time when a LT rifle was easily worth double as soon as it shipped, but times like that could always be ahead as well. More black rifles is never a bad thing to have in inventory when times are tough...for many reasons
    This doesn't seem to be a problem with the 14.5" KAC carbines. For example, considering the dimple barrel Carbines are discontinued and dealers are filling the last batch of orders, there doesn't seem to be a shortage of guys out there willing to spend the money. The Mod 1, LPR and SR30 rifles and uppers still seem to be priced competively though. 2013 left everyone dead broke and paying down debt. Wives across America are like "Aw hellz naw!"
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhr1986 View Post
    Here is my email exchange with BCM on that subject:

Their ploy worked, I ordered a 16" ELW with 13" KMR upper literally minutes later. Shipped the same day (8/15/14) and is scheduled to be here 8/20. This will be my first BCM product (which I will complete with a BCM lower from G&R hopefully next month), and my first really high quality AR. Needless to say I am excited.
    This was why I put in my order too after waiting a few weeks...didn't need to buy this...but how can you not? Put in my order for about the same set up...but decided to go with the fluted lightweight barrel.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I think they are only offering the A2 or BCM Comp during the promotion. That's what I've noticed at least, and I check their site way too often.
    They've added a bunch of other muzzle devices back into the drop down menus, at least as of today. It looks like maybe they were just out of stock for a while.

Dave

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738