Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FNX Series

Feedback Score
    i've seen a couple with broken safty/decockers (not a quick fix on the .45 variant) but other than that issue i truly enjoy my bosses Ospry equipped fde FNX45.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgibson View Post
    FNX, FNP, or both?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Didn't check to be honest. I only know that they were some variant of the hammer fired FN guns. The striker versions have ran well from what I've seen. Different issues were present in each gun but it's been a while since I've seen a non 45 model come through

Feedback Score
    I wasn't even aware that they had come out with a striker fired line of pistols. I see they have the two piece trigger; which I don't care for. How are the triggers on these?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have the FDE FNX 45. It's a nice pistol. No issues so far. But it is a BIG gun. Wasn't a lot of gun leather for it when I first bought it... I need to check Galco again.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgibson View Post
    I wasn't even aware that they had come out with a striker fired line of pistols. I see they have the two piece trigger; which I don't care for. How are the triggers on these?

The one I shit had a standard striker gun feel to it. Reset was closer to a Glock

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've had an fnp45 since 2007. The only problem I've had was from a certain batch of WWB. Now it wasn't all WWB but from certain lot numbers. For some reason these rounds were a hair longer than what the magazine would allow. It has fed every HP round I have fed it. Numerous brands of FMJ's and only one problem from one batch of ammo. I still run WWB on occasion but mainly federal FMJ. it is my nightstand gun and one of my most accurate guns i own.

I mean what's better than 15rnds of .45 for things that go bump in the night?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila45 View Post
    I mean what's better than 15rnds of .45 for things that go bump in the night?
    28 rounds of 77 gr OTM.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    28 rounds of 77 gr OTM.
    Boom.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    28 rounds of 77 gr OTM.
    I forgot this is m4c.

Good one.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I honestly haven't been all that excited about the FNP/FNX pistols. I've shot them but I still prefer my Sig 228 over both.

The FNS on the other hand has tempted me to sell a glock and try one out. We will see how the rest of the year goes. A FNS9 might be a birthday present to myself in December.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast