Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mossberg MVP 7.62 NATO . . .

Feedback Score
    Honestly- I have to say that this rifle is just about the ugliest thing I've seen in weeks.

Feedback Score
    I am in the market for a decent .308 gun I can suppress for hunting. The ability to accept sr25 mags is a plus. I am interested to see how durable it is not knowing the Mossberg rifle line quality. I really like the Savage Hog hunter as well but the non detachable mag and cheesy stock keep me from buying one. I hope to see more reviews of the MVP.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have been waiting for this rifle to get some shake down time since I read about it last year in the American Rifleman. The patrol model sounds like my ticket. I have a boat load of M14 mags and the 16.25" threaded barrel would be a sweet gp gun.

Feedback Score
    I'd buy one...well, if I had the cash. Lol.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556sniper View Post
    I am in the market for a decent .308 gun I can suppress for hunting. The ability to accept sr25 mags is a plus. I am interested to see how durable it is not knowing the Mossberg rifle line quality. I really like the Savage Hog hunter as well but the non detachable mag and cheesy stock keep me from buying one. I hope to see more reviews of the MVP.
    I am in the same boat. Hoping for more reviews on this model.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567