Thread: 45 ACP AR-15 SBR

Feedback Score

45 ACP AR-15 SBR

Where can i find a .45 barrel in a 10" and a lower plus mags?
    "Guns are tools; people are the real weapons!"
    - Anonymous
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    - Albert Einstein
    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    - Robert Heinlein

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Check Olympic Arms

Feedback Score
    If you are interested give me a shout ay rudyk@maconarmory.com I build DI 45's for a living and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Options range form Dedicated lowers using grease gun mags to magwell adaptors and HK USC mags to a dedicated lower using a glock magazine.

While I don't build blowback 45's as a rule I have helped several people here and there with one....and have several suggestions of what to adapt for bolts and such. Commercially available barrels are like chickens teeth.......Olympic dosen't sell them seperately, and MGI is hit or miss.....once you decide how you want to make it....I make barrels in house from Green Mountian blanks....we do the DI's on a Haas SL20T CNC but blowback projects are pretty much one offs so I make them on a manual lathe.

I'm in Ga too.....so if you are near Macon, Drop by the shop and I'll let you test drive a DI 45
    Below are some of my personal AR45's...one on a DDLES Large Frame lower, one on a CNC AR45 GreaseGun mag lower and one on a stock lower with an HK USC mag and adaptor I made.....
    And yes I like Samson Evolution handguards and M68 aimpoints....
    Glock 45.jpgMy personal AR45 1.jpgMynewAR45_zpsed4601a2.jpg
    Last edited by Mad Machinist; 08-02-14 at 21:01.