Thread: Benelli Nova Tactical sling set up

Feedback Score

Benelli Nova Tactical sling set up

I don't post very often but I enjoy reading on here and learn a great deal. I was hoping someone could give me some recommendations on a sling set up for my Nova Tactical shotgun (not to be confused with Supernova). There aren't a lot of aftermarket items and I didn't want to waste a lot of time and money trying to figure it out. The configuration of the SG, particularly the buttstock is the biggest puzzle.

I know this is the place to go for answers. If you have pics, please post if you can. Thanks everyone!

Feedback Score
    Btw- I forgot to mention that I have the standard out of the box 18.5" Nova. Absolutely no modifications.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I don't have a Nova so can only look at pictures. They appear to have attachment points on the stock and barrel mount. If yours does you might look at the Proctor sling. It uses para cord instead of metal hardware. Simple, sturdy, durable and very light weight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I don't have a Nova so can only look at pictures. They appear to have attachment points on the stock and barrel mount. If yours does you might look at the Proctor sling. It uses para cord instead of metal hardware. Simple, sturdy, durable and very light weight.
    Thanks for the response! This looks like it might be a good option and I have located some online sites that sell it. I am going to check it out.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Way of the Gun Proctor Sling
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

Feedback Score
    I used Uncle Mike's sling attachment points and a Magpul MS3 sling to attach it to the sling loops on my benelli supernova. Works well. I've also seen just a plain thick zip tie on the wrist gaurd with a grenande ring attached. Works good too.

IMAG1953.jpgIMAG1955.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mndang View Post
    I used Uncle Mike's sling attachment points and a Magpul MS3 sling to attach it to the sling loops on my benelli supernova. Works well. I've also seen just a plain thick zip tie on the wrist gaurd with a grenande ring attached. Works good too.

IMAG1953.jpgIMAG1955.jpg
    The Uncle Mike's did just the trick. Fit perfectly. Thanks for all the responses!