Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TRIJICON VCOG - REVIEW AND EXPERIENCES

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, the third image on GIS is pretty sweet. Could you snap a picture of the reticle at 1x without illumination?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ordered a VCOG 55gr 5.56 with segmented circle today. The price was a few hundred more than a vortex razor 1-6. If you want to know the price and from whom, PM me. I hope to get rounds down range with it next weekend after I receive it. It will be mounted to BCM 16" LW BFH with 13" KMR rail.

Feedback Score
    A bit of info on the Trijicon Bobro VCOG mounts.

E-mail between me and Andrew Bobro.

Me > "I see Trijicon is selling the VCOG with the option of either your mount or their thumb screw mount.

Though I seem to remember you saying that your VCOG mount would have double levers but the Trijicon site is only showing a mount with one lever.

Then I saw a video on YouTube that is showing a double lever VCOG mount.

So it appears that there are two VCOG specific mounts out there. Why does this seem to be the case?

I also thought you were no longer selling your mounts to Trijicon?

Thanks for any info."

Bobro > "That VCOG mount you see that Trijicon sells utilizes our clamping assembly (BLAC lever) and the mount body is their own thing. They purchase the locking system. Anyway, the VCOG mount we sell has dual levers and is set for the proper eye relief to use a VCOG."

Link showing Bobro's VCOG mount. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybPwFKRmiKY

Link showing Trijicon's VCOG mount with Bobro throw lever. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB1zutbRh20
    Last edited by 556Cliff; 09-01-14 at 21:23.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    VCOG showed up today from Scott at Liberty Optics. The price was great. The scope came with the Bobro TA98 single lever mount. What's all the fuss about the double throw mount? It's on the front of the receiver and eye relief is perfect on the 3rd position of the SOPMOD stock. Here are a few pics (iPhone).

Last edited by tmanker; 08-21-14 at 19:57.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tmanker View Post
    VCOG showed up today from Scott at Liberty Optics. The price was great. The scope came with the Bobro TA98 single lever mount. What's all the fuss about the double throw mount? It's on the front of the receiver and eye relief is perfect on the 3rd position of the SOPMOD stock. Here are a few pics (iPhone).

What price did you pay?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A hell of a lot less than $2380. PM me and I will let you know.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I like it.. I need a money tree.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I dig the pictures tmanker. Those are exactly what I was looking for earlier in the thread.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks. I'm not a photographer, so that's the best I can offer right now. I will try to get some first impressions after I get to the range tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Great glass I am looking at the Vcog as an optic for my rifle as well. I'll have to do more research on it thanks for all the info.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast