Thread: Reset Barska green laser

Feedback Score

Reset Barska green laser

I've searched with no success. I want to reset a barska green laser I attached to the side rail of my AR. I zeroed it 25 yards for some pin shoots without forward thinking. What's best/easiest way to get it back to default zero? I did adjust both horizontally and vertically.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Without stating the obvious, I'd suggest mounting it where you want it. Take the upper off the lower, pull out the BCG, adjust the laser until you see it through the barrel. Being at your zero distance is ideal when doing this. FYI, there is no default zero and contrary to what their website says, animals can see laser sights. Just ask my cat and dog. (I shit you not, Barska's website says animals cannot see laser light)

Feedback Score
    The first laser I mounted on a rifle I had the beams light path off set the same distance to the side of rounds impact as it was offset from bore centerline. That way I known the rounds impact would be to side of the beam the up and down would depend on distance from rifle - target IE: 25-350 meters. I "learned" this from using the MILES gear in 87- 90s otherwise the beam and bullets flight cross only at a set zero range.

I don't think this is exactly or even what your asking. But it may give you some other options to think about. I was pissing off a lot of SFC/ SSG back then mounting a scopes and lasers on M-16s.... now there issued.
    NRA Life Member.