Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: What is your summer IWB holster?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbo View Post
    For those of you who carry appendix with a VG2, what belt do you use? I usually use a wilderness tactical instructor belt, but the buckle seriously rides out there with my G19 in a VG2.
    I just move the buckle over a little...

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    N82 IWB with a S&W Shield supported by a Wilderness instructor belt. Have found it very comfortable tucked in or under a Hawaiian shirt tho the draw stroke does require practice for proper release.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another vote for JM customs.

Feedback Score
    Raven Appendix carry Glock21SF

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Glock 26 in Milt Sparks VM-2 with Tex Shoemaker leather belt. Conceals fine in shorts and a T shirt.

I previously used Milt Sparks Executive Companions for almost 20 years.

I like Kydex OWB but I've yet to find a comfortable kydex IWB.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    JM Custom is my favorite IWB/AIWB holster. I carry an AIWB holster with Medium Guard, Extra Tuck, and a Medium Wedge. The Medium Wedge works great if you have a thin build and want the holster to print less.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbo View Post
    For those of you who carry appendix with a VG2, what belt do you use? I usually use a wilderness tactical instructor belt, but the buckle seriously rides out there with my G19 in a VG2.
    I have a Wilderness belt and Ares Ranger belt, then tried the Atlas belt from Volund Gear Works. http://volundgearworks.com/
    By far my favorite for everyday wear. Does away w/ thick buckle and can slide the attach. point to either side if u want. It's not as stiff as the Ares, but stiff enough to be very comfortable and supportive. I carry AIWB most of the time using a VG2 w/ M&P 9c or G19. Or a Spfld. Armory XDS in a custom appendix holster by PJ Holster (awesome maker). This belt is perfect for appendix carry, high quality, and price-wise can't beat it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So who made the original SOE or Volund?

Feedback Score
    Dunno - I'd say shop them both and decide which you like best. The design of them is the key. Both very low profile. I chose Volund based on recommendation and it's a local company. SOE makes great stuff too, so either one is a win.

Feedback Score
    Glock 26 in High Noon Mister Softy with a Don Hume or similar leather belt. I simply haven't found a holster that has a comparable low profile on my body type.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast