Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1094

Thread: Sig P320

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Getting just over a 3" group shooting standing, with plinking grade ammo is pretty impressive to me at least.
    Just needs to shoot MOA right? Minute Of A$$hole

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Coal,

Which slide lock/takedown lever combo do you have?

If you're having issues with the slide lock i am going to assume you guys have a generation 1 frame setup.

The gen 2 frames along with the gen 2 slide lock and takedown lever are amazing and i have not had a single face lockback or failure to lock back with my pistol.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    Beats hell out of me. The slide lock is on both sides of the frame.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Beats hell out of me. The slide lock is on both sides of the frame.

https://www.osagecountyguns.com/blog...-for-p250-p320

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The new one makes a huge difference honestly. It has a plastic shelf kind of around the release too that makes it a little harder to ride when in a thumbs forward grip.

Feedback Score
    The one she got is a Gen 2.

Still on the fence about this one. Tempted to run it in a McNamara class in September and see how it does. I'd just slap a full size grip frame on it and some sights that are more refined. If Gray Guns ever releases their trigger kit maybe install that too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Finally picked up a full size. Over paid for it but Field and Stream was the only place locally with it in stock. Yes I know I could have purchased it on line but after shipping and transfer it'd have come out about the same.

Can't wait to take it to the range this week.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I typed a rather long post. But realised I was just repeating the good things the earlier posters typed. Bottom line. I love my sig.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

P320c Supressor Performance.

Just wanted to chime in on this thread and comment that the P320c has been, for me, flawless with a suppressor so far. Function and sound is great with the stock springs (not that there are any others out there ATM). Functions well with light loads of titegroup (3.6 grains I think) and 147 grain FMJs. Quieter than my Beretta 92 believe it or not. I tried 3.1 grains of titegroup and had a few failures to feed.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    Just wanted to chime in on this thread and comment that the P320c has been, for me, flawless with a suppressor so far. Function and sound is great with the stock springs (not that there are any others out there ATM). Functions well with light loads of titegroup (3.6 grains I think) and 147 grain FMJs. Quieter than my Beretta 92 believe it or not. I tried 3.1 grains of titegroup and had a few failures to feed.
    Are you using an OEM barrel? Sorry if you already posted, I looked back a few pages and may have missed it.

Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast