Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1094

Thread: Sig P320

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MStarmer View Post
    I don't think your question is in the correct context but I'll take a stab at it anyway. If you're asking if a compact slide will fit while using one of the (2) subcompact frames then yes. They all work with any slide / frame combo. In fact it's most common for people to start out with a compact as it's the easiest to find and just add a sub compact frame and mags. Two guns in one, or get a Sub compact and a full size conversion. The Sub and Compact slides are just too close in size to warrant owning both in my opinion. If it was slimmer than yes but it's almost identical. Compact and Carry frames are becoming popular with the full size slides as it gives the 320 a "classic" Sig look. I use it often that way as I'm too lazy to switch it out and just throw the top end on and put my compact back on for carry.

If you're question is just if a threaded compact barrel will work / fit in a compact slide I have no idea. They don't even have threaded full size barrels, but the compact seems to work well suppressed. Probably better once some spring options become available.

Here's someone's pic comparing the Sub and Compact slides;

Thanks, yeah I was wanting to get a compact, then buy a tb for it, then have the non threaded one threaded for the subcompact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    Anyone have a P320compact in .45 ACP? Curious their review of them. I have a chance to buy one but won't be able to shoot prior to buying.
    Take Care,

Buzz
    Reviews are favorable in the groups I frequent but be advised that the .45 ACP doesn't share the same FCU/Frames so you can't change it to anything else like the 9/40/357. It's close and they're still working on getting one to work with all calibers.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MStarmer View Post
    Reviews are favorable in the groups I frequent but be advised that the .45 ACP doesn't share the same FCU/Frames so you can't change it to anything else like the 9/40/357. It's close and they're still working on getting one to work with all calibers.
    Yep I accidentally bought a compact small frame for a 45. Didn't realize it till I tried to seat a magazine and it wouldn't latch in place.

Incidentally if anyone needs a .45 frame I got one I'd dispose of at a discount

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I love this gun!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How are high round count triggers turning out to be? I ask because my new P320C 9mm with 250 rounds through it has probably a ~8 pound trigger. I say probably because my analog trigger scale only goes to 8 and that's about where it's showing my trigger.
    Last edited by KCBRUIN; 06-05-16 at 20:43.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine seemed heavy at first, but after 1000 rounds I barely notice it. I don't have a trigger gauge, so it's hard to say if it's lighter or I just adapted to it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBRUIN View Post
    How are high round count triggers turning out to be? I ask because my new P320C 9mm with 250 rounds through it has probably a ~8 pound trigger. I say probably because my analog trigger scale only goes to 8 and that's about where it's showing my trigger.
    I think all the triggers are that heavy, but I have to tell ya i shoot it better than just about any of the other handguns i have. It's the short crisp trigger that really works nicely. I did install the angle apex trigger too. I have about 3k through mine now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a Glock but I am leaning toward getting one in .45.
    maybe one in 9mm. Each time I shoot one, I like it.

Will give it more time before I commit to buying one
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'm probably a little over 4k on one of mine and I surely wouldn't classify it as heavy by any stretch. I don't think it's quite as light as my PPQ but it's very predictable and clean. It is probably one of the best shooting guns I own, everyone in my family shoots it better than just about anything else. My only complaint is that I find the grip module a little wider than I'd like, I'd like it a little flatter like a Glock or a little more ergo like a PPQ/VP9. I sure doesn't affect my pointing or shooting of the gun but it's more of a preference thing. Probably after owning 1911's / Glocks my entire adult life I'm used to a little more slab sided pistols.

I just checked my trigger with my Timney trigger scale and it shows 7lbs each of 3 times. I never would have guess it's that heavy, it feels like about half that. The Gray Guns trigger kits are just about done and can get the triggers reliably down in the 3-4lb range if that's what someone is looking for. I believe Bruce has even got them down under 3 for match guns with full reliability. Personally this one is perfect for a carry gun (for me), I routinely shoot it in an indoor league and IDPA and have no problem at 25yds even with the big Trijicon HD's.

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    >>...The Gray Guns trigger kits are just about done and can get the triggers reliably down in the 3-4lb range if that's what someone is looking for. ...<<

There is going to be a "kit" - as opposed to sending it in (for who knows how long:) to have the full trigger job? What will be in this kit?
    Any & all info greatly appreciated!

john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast