Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P320

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    Slide release is similar to the M&P--ambi levers in the more 'traditional' position vs. further to the rear on the P series guns.
    Mags are the the same as the P250, not interchangeable with the 226.
    I am not sure on the sights, someone else who knows more than I do can answer that.
    Excellent! Thank you. I was worried that the slide release would be in the same position as the P series. I can never get slide lock on the P guns with my grip.

Dakota Glock Guy - Nice review.
    RESIST!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rauchman View Post
    Excellent! Thank you. I was worried that the slide release would be in the same position as the P series. I can never get slide lock on the P guns with my grip.

Dakota Glock Guy - Nice review.
    I'm lefty so the slide stop/release has never been an issue when shooting left handed. When I do shoot right-handed, I regularly hit the slide stop when I don't intend to, so I can see how the further forward location would be nice.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    MUST... NOT.... CHASE.... WHITE BUFFALO.....

Trying to resist!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    MUST... NOT.... CHASE.... WHITE BUFFALO.....

Trying to resist!
    Don't fight it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ok so i put my new Gen4 G19, my new Sig 320C and my VP9 against each other in a shoot off. The VP9 won. In my hands it was the most accurate of the three. The Sig was more accurate than the Glock though. No surprise there. The Sig had the most muzzle flip of the three. Nothing crazy, but the more than the other two. The VP9 has the best grip feel as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Ok so i put my new Gen4 G19, my new Sig 320C and my VP9 against each other in a shoot off. The VP9 won. In my hands it was the most accurate of the three. The Sig was more accurate than the Glock though. No surprise there. The Sig had the most muzzle flip of the three. Nothing crazy, but the more than the other two. The VP9 has the best grip feel as well.
    How would you compare the trigger of the VP9 vs the sig?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hard to beat an HK.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgibson View Post
    How would you compare the trigger of the VP9 vs the sig?

There is a bit more pretravel with the VP9 than the Sig. The pull weight feels slightly heavier in the Sig, but close. The Sig has a shorter reset. Not a huge difference in overall trigger quality between the two.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    There is a bit more pretravel with the VP9 than the Sig. The pull weight feels slightly heavier in the Sig, but close. The Sig has a shorter reset. Not a huge difference in overall trigger quality between the two.
    I could care less about small trigger differences. It's the stupid paddle on the VP9 I won't go in for. I did the HK thing, I did the Walther PPQ M1 thing. If you can use an index finger or thumb, great. I can't so I use my strong middle, and that creates a super weak hold on the gun, and I hate it. I really do value the commonality with other handgun mag release location.

Plus, SOG definitely still gets son points for being a modular frame imo.
    Last edited by Noodles; 11-22-14 at 11:00.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The paddle mag release on the VP9 works great for me. But everyone has different size hands.

Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast