Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P320

Feedback Score
    Definitely gonna give this new Sig some more thought....I like the way it's interchangeable like the P250.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .XL View Post
    I’ll be interested to own the Sig P320 in .40sw as soon as I can put my hands on one!
    That's one I got to handle in the full size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeTagger6552 View Post
    Definitely gonna give this new Sig some more thought....I like the way it's interchangeable like the P250.
    It takes the 250 mags if you have the newer ones.

Feedback Score
    As well as the frames. I was told that moving forward, frames will no longer be marked P250 to reflect this. Only the frame size will be stamped into it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ruchik View Post
    As well as the frames. I was told that moving forward, frames will no longer be marked P250 to reflect this. Only the frame size will be stamped into it.
    Good news indeed. I have been wondering if the frames would work.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    We had a Sig demo day at our local range with about 30 Sig guns, one being the full sized 320. I only put about 25 rounds through it (there were many other 9mm pistols to try out), but I was impressed. One of my co-workers just got one in and will be shooting it at our indoor match this week. It will be interesting to see how it runs, and I'm sure i'll get more trigger time with his gun. I think the ability to use the 250 mags and frames is a big plus. The price on the 250 is fairly low in our area, maybe you could pick up a 250 in a different frame size to swap parts if you wanted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgibson View Post
    Good news indeed. I have been wondering if the frames would work.

I can personally attest to this. I've got a P320 sitting in a compact small P250 frame right now.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I'll admit Sigs generally been flying under my radar for some time, those of you who have had some hands on time with this model is it worth a look? I'm a fan of quality wherever I can find it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I'll admit Sigs generally been flying under my radar for some time, those of you who have had some hands on time with this model is it worth a look? I'm a fan of quality wherever I can find it.
    It is worth a look. However, I think that the VP9 is a better gun (slightly) and the prices are close enough that cost is not a deciding issue.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It is worth a look. However, I think that the VP9 is a better gun (slightly) and the prices are close enough that cost is not a deciding issue.
    I agree the VP9 is probably a better gun, bit it didn't really do anything different than my PPQ. The 320 feels as nice in my hand as the PPQ and VP9, but changing the frames, calibers etc. would offer me something the others do not.

Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast