Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P320

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    w/ night sights, yes, less than $600 from a LGS is good. They dip below $500 w/ contrast sights.
    | 92 - Billennium | Steel-I/96 Stock | WC BrigTac| Elite II | 90-Two G | Inox Brig |
    | 85FS Cheetah | 71 Jaguar | 21a Bobcat | 3032 Tomcat | Model 90 Armi Roma |
    | Sig - 551-A1 ODG | P553 | 522 | P320 FDE |
    | Noveske 10.5" Pistol | AP 12.5" | AP Tungsten SPR | DDM4 V7 in MSP & Elcan |
    | 308 - DSA FAL & Steyr Scout in grey |

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    If anyone is looking for mags, Leesmags is GTG. Ordered (5) for my 320C 8/28 and they got here today! (5)mags for $134.50 shipped to the door, not bad at all! I apologize if this was posted here already, I'm just passing it on from the 320 group on FB.

http://www.leesmags.com/product-p/11611013.htm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sasage View Post
    Yea. Just debating if I should buy a backup 19 or P320C.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    Have you tried the 320 yet? I sold my 19 for a 320c and couldn't be happier. The 320 basically fixes everything I don't like about Glocks. I also picked up a SC frame for the C so I have two guns for $500. Nice being able to switch back and forth.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sasage View Post
    Are there any online IOP 425$ versions in stock?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    We have some LE 320's available. Drop us a line.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    Have you tried the 320 yet? I sold my 19 for a 320c and couldn't be happier. The 320 basically fixes everything I don't like about Glocks. I also picked up a SC frame for the C so I have two guns for $500. Nice being able to switch back and forth.
    Personally i would go with the carry vs compact. Two more rounds for a total of 17(9mm) and the grip length fits the same for me as the g19 does with two less rounds. Before i picked up a p320 in my hands i thought for sure it was going to be heavy compared to the g19. I was definately wrong, it feels much lighter even though its listed as weighing more.

The trigger pull weight doesnt even feel like what a typical one in a similar gun with same weight. Its much lighter feeling and smoother than any other striker fired ive felt.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sig P320

Quote Originally Posted by shooterfpga View Post
    Personally i would go with the carry vs compact. Two more rounds for a total of 17(9mm) and the grip length fits the same for me as the g19 does with two less rounds. Before i picked up a p320 in my hands i thought for sure it was going to be heavy compared to the g19. I was definately wrong, it feels much lighter even though its listed as weighing more.

The trigger pull weight doesnt even feel like what a typical one in a similar gun with same weight. Its much lighter feeling and smoother than any other striker fired ive felt.

The carry model is a full size frame with compact slide that's why it's 17 rds. I prefer the compact or SC frame for carry and the full size for duty.

Feedback Score
    The carry model is a full size frame with compact slide that's why it's 17 rds. I prefer the compact or SC frame for carry and the full size for duty.
    I understand that. What im saying is that even though its using a full size module, it fits in my hand exactly the same as a g19. My palms and fingers cover the same real estate, not more or less while still getting an added benefit of two more rounds and no funky grip extentions or pinky extentions or a change in natural grip.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterfpga View Post
    I understand that. What im saying is that even though its using a full size module, it fits in my hand exactly the same as a g19. My palms and fingers cover the same real estate, not more or less while still getting an added benefit of two more rounds and no funky grip extentions or pinky extentions or a change in natural grip.

Interesting. The full fits more like a 17 for me and the compact is closer to a 19 except I don't need a pinky extension like the 19

Feedback Score
    Interesting. The full fits more like a 17 for me and the compact is closer to a 19 except I don't need a pinky extension like the 19
    Yeah, it threw me off because everything ive read was the carry was more like the g17. I wish there had been a compact available to try in my LGS. More people seem to own the compact version as well

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I purchased the carry version direct from Sig LE version. I also picked up a compact frame and mags. I actually prefer the compact version a bit more than the carry. I find myself using the carry grip when I am running the range and on duty and use the compact grip when off duty. I thought the modular setup was silly at first until I started playing around with it.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast