Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking input on Shockwave Blade AR pistol stabilizer we're developing

Feedback Score

Seeking input on Shockwave Blade AR pistol stabilizer we're developing

DSC09917.jpg

Hello, we are looking for user feedback on our latest project: The patent-pending Shockwave Technologies Blade AR pistol stabilizer. More information is available on our website: http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?p=1724

Looking for 10 beta testers. Please email us at shockwavetechnologies@gmail.com in you're interested.

Thank you,
    Marty
    Shockwave Technologies is an innovative manufacturer and retailer of firearm parts and accessories, located in picturesque Salt Lake City, Utah.

The company is owned by Martin Ewer—a veteran of the United States Air Force (6920th ESG (ESC), Russian Cryptologic Linguist, 1985–1990)—and operated by a small team of dedicated professionals. We are committed to excellence and personalized service.

Feedback Score
    I have ordered the pats needed to assemble my wife a short barreled ar "firearm" and was planning on a sig brace just so my wife can use it as a short lite weight ,a, "firearm". It would help if you add photos with it on your arm Even a video showing the flexibility and function in your design. I guess I don't have the imagination to understand how your will work as well or better as the sig brace . Could be a beta tester but not with out a bit more insight other than still photos.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=hardluk1;1966089It would help if you add photos with it on your arm Even a video showing the flexibility and function in your design. I guess I don't have the imagination to understand how your will work as well or better as the sig brace .[/QUOTE]

Good point, hardluk1. Here's a pic of the pistol in hand with the Shockwave Blade AR pistol stabilizer.

DSC09961.jpg
    Shockwave Technologies is an innovative manufacturer and retailer of firearm parts and accessories, located in picturesque Salt Lake City, Utah.

The company is owned by Martin Ewer—a veteran of the United States Air Force (6920th ESG (ESC), Russian Cryptologic Linguist, 1985–1990)—and operated by a small team of dedicated professionals. We are committed to excellence and personalized service.

Feedback Score
    Should you wait for beta testing until you get ATF approval as a piatol brace and not a stock? A beta tester may get in trouble if the ATF rules it is a stock and the pistol becomes a SBR.
    USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3
    NRA Patron Member

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Marty, email is sent.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB1 View Post
    Should you wait for beta testing until you get ATF approval as a piatol brace and not a stock? A beta tester may get in trouble if the ATF rules it is a stock and the pistol becomes a SBR.
    This a concern actually. Sbr lower here though.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 08-08-14 at 09:40.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Email sent. I can run one on a SBR so legality will not effect me.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Email sent I to have a sbr lower so no problems here

Feedback Score
    Email sent have SBR and pistol
    Last edited by Pittss1c; 08-08-14 at 04:27.

Feedback Score
    I assume it use's a pistol tube receiver extension? How about the end plate, does the front end just cover one or is it similar to an A2 stock?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I would think the lower rear of the stabilizer should be shaped in such a way so as to offer a surface that can be stabilized against the users forearm.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by BBossman; 08-08-14 at 10:10.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast