Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Accuracy problem.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    tagged for "The Rest of the Story"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Also an update on my experience after taking everyone's input into consideration. For starters, I also cranked down my LaRue mount as advised. Second, I switched out the KMR for a Geissele Mark 1 and now have much more clearance from my GB to the rail. Upon inspection of the KMR I noticed contact marks as suspected from GB/rail touching. I also once again checked everything to ensure proper installation. In the meantime I also bought an Atlas bipod to help with human error.

After taking these steps I set out for the range, a quick sight in and a few small corrections later I am shooting sub minute at 100 yards. I kept shooting for about an hour just to check if I would have the same ghost flyer I was getting before but that never happened. My last mag, I shot some of the tightest groups I have ever shot after which I packed up and went home happy.

OP thank you for starting this thread, it's ironic that you were experiencing basically the same problem and after correction the same results. Failure2stop thank you for your diagnosis of this issue and everyone else for their input, you all really helped me solve this issue.

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678