Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W 22 Combat Masterpiece.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAVDOC View Post
    The screwdriver in the pic is also an early s&W item and sought after by collectors check out smith and wesson forum the driver may be worth a couple hundred bucks! Nice k22 target ( not combat) I suspect it does not fit in the box. ( smith made boxes barrel length specific) if it fits in the box maybe mid labeled. These guns shoot great ( with target ammo not the bulk pack crap most people shoot) I use mine for bullseye shooting and the gun is easily capable of sub three inch 50 yard groups with target grade ammo.
    Thanks for all the info! I did not know that apout the screwdriver. The pistol does fit in the box, but there is no paperwork, only the cleaning rod, mop brush, and screwdriver. My grandpa used to keep books with all his instructions and warranties so we are hoping to find his "gun book" with all the paperwork to his firearms. Thanks guys for all the information.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    First of all, treasure it because it belonged to your grandfather. Honor him and his legacy when you shoot this gun.

Second, it is a piece of treasure, unlike today's plastic guns that have no pride in ownership. That gun is worth at least $1000 or higher. The price keeps going up every year.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thanks guys! I am going to the range tomorrow to zero my new pst 1-4 so I am going to take the K-22 with me and have some fun.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Take lots of ammo with you. They are addictive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Beautiful gun.
    Remember your Grandfather every time you shoot it.
    I have my Father's guns now. He is still with us, but his mental condition removes firearms from the house.
    I shoot his Diamondback .22 often. It is the only gun I clean after every trip. Because he did.

Feedback Score
    What a wonderful find! I would definitely keep it and shoot it---you almost can't do better in a 22lr revolver!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12