Thread: Anybody Else Received their AAC Damn The Man Rebate Yet?

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Anybody Else Received their AAC Damn The Man Rebate Yet?

Wondering if anybody else has received their AAC Rebate back yet. Submitted mine on June 1st and just got it back today. First order of business was to jump online and pickup some more flash hiders. Unfortunately, the AAC site shows them to be completely out of 5.56 Blackouts, and 5.56 & 7.62 Brakeouts. Looking like the only option is to pickup some 7.62 Blackouts, or the new Brakeout 2.0 for $125 (Ouch).

Not to worry, I thought I'd just pickup some more PMAGS as I remember seeing them on the AAC site for around $9.95.

Can't find them on the site for the life of me.

Just curious as if anyone else out there has received their rebate, and what they spent it on.

Feedback Score
    talked to an aac rep last week and he said rem/freedom group came in a took their receivers for guns . my guess is service from them will be slow for some time.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Freedom group took a bunch of AAC marked lowers, like the one's they use on their MPW's?

What's that got to do with flash hiders and low stock on the website?

Or are you just referring to AAC having the brakes put on across the board by Remington / Freedom Group?

Feedback Score
    rem 700 and 7 receivers , and that it seems like freedom grp has halted production.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I am glad that I am not the only one that thought they had PMAGS. My rebate is in the mail according to the tracker and I knew that I had seen them on there before.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Just spent mine the other day. Ended up with a Geissele trigger, shirt, and some various swag.

Word of advice, use the full $200 on merchandise and pay the shipping. I intentionally spent about $191, with the intent the gift card would cover the $10 shipping. Entered my credit card to pay for the one dollar remaining, and they ended up charging me $10 for shipping.

Emailed AAC and they stated gift card cannot be used for shipping, and I still had $9 remaining.

Now I'm stuck with a gift card for $9 at an online store where virtually everything is $10 to ship....

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Good tip on the gift card shipping issue. I am still waiting on my rebate as well, and like most, was planning on buying a couple of brakes. Looks like it might be awhile. A Geissele trigger is so tempting, but they are less expensive elsewhere.