Thread: Lonewolf timberwolf compact frame

Feedback Score

Lonewolf timberwolf compact frame

My buddy just scored 3 of them offered one to me so I said why not. They're complete frames minus trigger group. So we'll need slides and barrels and wanted some input. I was thinking 19 or 23 slide with kkm bbl 9mm and 10-8 sights. Also need a trigger group I have one from glock triggers the skimmer but it's gen 4 so I don't think it will work this frame.

Feedback Score

timberwolf frame

I have a hard time finding 1......... He gets 3........ lol..... it's for gen 1-3 slides and internals
    Last edited by JUANPSI; 08-18-14 at 22:49.

Feedback Score
    Pretty sure he called and they told them they had 3 in stock so he purchased them. I need Glock slide though minus bbl.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Have you thought about getting a ZEV tech slide? They do custom slides to your specifications and can do a slide that is milled out for RMR if you like. They also do have trigger groups available on their website.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I have I spoke to them theyre 500 bucks I would do this if I wanted an RMR but at this point I dont I just wanted an affordable slide used or new oem but I am having a problem finding them.

Feedback Score
    So far the only affordable slide I have been able to find is a 23 how reliable are the 40-9 conversion barrels from kkm I would also use a ISMI spring/rod. Unless anyone can guide me in the direction of a 19 slide thanks!