Hi everyone I've actually been a member since 2013, but have generally just lurked this forum for helpful info. I've never posted because any question I've had has been answered in a sticky or five threads have been made about it already.

All of you have been enormously helpful in helping me in trouble shooting my AR15 over the past year. I wish I would've came here before purchasing one and I would have saved myself a headache.

My firearm experience is has always been limited to revolver and traditional hunting rifles. I shoot my Ruger PSS fairly regularly and I go deer hunting every year with my Marlin 336. I use my AR15 for target plinking and enjoy that quite a bit. The only semiauto handguns I've had experience shooting are a glock and my grandfather's german luger and that's in a very limited capacity.

That being said with all that's happening in Saint Louis right now I've signed up for MO CCP class. I've not yet decided on what I will carry, but I'm hoping this forum and hopefully the CCP instructor can help advise me on what will work best for me.

I appreciate all the advice I've already received and will in the future.